Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited is interesting for lovers of books and comics, as well as a great option for those who want to change their reading habits. If you haven’t adapted to the platform after the trial period or want to save money, unsubscribing is simple.
You can cancel Kindle Unlimited using your computer or phone browser.
How to cancel Amazon Kindle Unlimited
New subscribers are eligible for a full refund if they cancel within seven days of purchase. After that period, those who cancel have the automatic renewal interrupted, but can use it until the following month. No termination fee is charged for canceling.
- Access the Amazon website (amazon.com) and log in to your account;
- Click on your username to open the drop-down menu;
- Access “Inscriptions and subscriptions“;
- In the section “Your subscriptions and subscriptions” find the option “Kindle Unlimited“;
- Click Kindle Unlimited Settings;
- Under “Manage Plan“, click the “Cancel Kindle Unlimited Plan” button;
- Confirm by clicking “Unsubscribe“.
After you cancel, all books in your Kindle Unlimited library are unavailable for reading.
More from us: