Instagram stories are one of the most popular forms of sharing on social media. In them, it is possible to post videos and photos, since it is possible to use the most different types of resources, among them, changing the background of your publications.
With this tool the creations can be the user’s way . Whether changing the background of an image to a solid color, or even making montages with virtual scenery. All this without the need to use apps other than Instagram itself.
Today Ndevtech teaches you how to change the background of a Stories on Instagram. Check out!
How to change the background color of an Instagram Stories?
1. Open the Instagram app on your mobile device;
2. Then click the ” + ” button to make a new post;
3. Then, on the publishing screen, change the option to “Story” , as shown in the image below;
4. Then press the white button at the bottom of the screen to take a photo for the story;
5. After taking the photo, press the icon with three dots, located at the top of the screen, on the right;
6. Now select the “Draw” option;
7. Then, a panel with different colors will appear at the bottom of the screen. Select which one you want to put in the background;
8. After choosing the color, press your finger for a few seconds on the screen until it is completely in the selected hue;
9. Now, just insert the other elements you want to put in the post, such as texts, stickers and emoticons, and then post it on your profile.
How to put an image as the background of a Stories on Instagram?
1. Open the Instagram app on your smartphone;
2. Then press ” + ” button to create a new story;
3. Then, on the post screen, switch the content option to “Story”;
4. Now select the image you want to use as the background by clicking on the square icon, located at the bottom of the screen, on the left;
5. Then, resize the image until it occupies the entire screen space;
6. After placing the image as the background, you can place other elements in front of it. If you want, for example, to add another image file, first click on the sticker symbol at the top of the screen;
7. In the menu that opened, select the image icon to add a new file, as shown in the image below;
8. Choose the new image from your library;
9. After it appeared on the screen, just resize it and position it in front of another image that is in the background;
10. Now just make the other edits and then share your story with your Instagram followers.
Now that you know how to change the background of a Stories on Instagram, just use your creativity to make incredible publications, and make it big on the social network.
More from us: