To style your Facebook profile, an option available on the social network is to create a cover photo using your avatar. In the test carried out,
First, create a Facebook avatar and then follow the tutorial below to create and edit a cover photo using your avatar.
How to create a cover photo with your Facebook avatar
You can change the avatar’s pose, select some pre-existing backgrounds or upload a photo from your device. While editing the cover photo, you can see in real-time how it will look and choose the best possible one.
- Open the Facebook app and tap your profile picture in the top right corner;
- Tap your name to access your profile;
- Find the avatar icon above the cover photo;
- Wait for it to load and select the options you want;
- Tap “Continue” and then choose whether you want to share to Feed;
- Tap “Save” to finish.
Ready! That way you can use your avatar to create a different background.
More from us: