When having problems with a purchase on AliExpress, you can open a dispute on the platform, but the response is not always satisfactory. If that’s the case for you, it’s important to know how to dispute the outcome of a dispute on the platform.
Pay attention to the deadline: the dispute must be filed within seven days of the response to the dispute you opened. After the period, the platform directs you to contact customer support.
How to dispute the outcome of a dispute on AliExpress
You can file an outcome dispute via the website in your browser or via the mobile app; check out
- Access the AliExpress website ( aliexpress.com ) and log into your account;
- Hover over your username;
- From the drop-down menu, enter “My Orders“;
- Find the order you want to open a dispute and click “Dispute Closed“;
- Click on the “Appeal” option, choose the reason for the dispute, and provide information by typing in the text box.
- Open the AliExpress app ( Android | iOS );
- Tap “My Account” in the lower right corner;
- In the “Services” section, access “Help Center“;
- Find the “Online Service” button and tap to open the service chat;
- Follow the onscreen directions for help with the product you want.
More from us: