You like to watch funny movies that make your friends laugh. If you don’t share Netflix, you’re fine. But if you do, you can take those movies off your Netflix Watch History.
If you delete what you’ve watched, Netflix won’t suggest other movies that are similar. Also, the “Continue Watching” line won’t let you see this movie. The good news is that the steps are easy to follow, and before you know it, you won’t even need to watch instructions to do it in the future.
How to erase title from Netflix Watch History – Android
To get rid of those movie titles you don’t want other people to see, open the Netflix app on your Android device first. Make sure you’re on the Home tab, then swipe down until you see the Continue browsing section. Click the three dots in the bottom right corner of the title you want to get rid of and choose “Remove from Row.”
Erase Title on Windows Computer
Follow these steps if you have a Netflix account on your computer and want to get rid of those weird titles.
- When you’re on the home page, move your mouse over the down arrow next to your profile picture and click “Account.”
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on the name of the account you want to delete.
- Click “Activity” and look for the title you want to get rid of. You’ll see a circle with a crossed line on the right.
- To get rid of the title, you need to press this. When you click on it, you’ll see “Hide Series?” as a choice.
- At the bottom, you can also choose to hide all of the titles on your watch list.
There will always be movies you like that people can’t stop laughing at. Now you know how to get rid of those headers you don’t want other people to see. It’s as easy to remove one title as it is to remove them all. Will you be getting rid of a lot of Netflix titles? Leave a comment with your thoughts, and don’t forget to share this article on social media.30